Friday, December 2, 2011

How to save money when buying cosmetics and good buys and deals?

Your Open QuestionShow me another 禄


How to expand my makeup collection quickly ans cheaply?


How to save money when buying cosmetics and good buys and deals


I'm 13 and love makeup but i havn't got very much and i haven't got much money to spend either. Are there any tricks or deals or somthing so i can buy a lot for not much money.|||Shop smart! Look for sales on makeup at your drugstores, and read and watch reviews of products on Youtube so that you know you're getting a good quality product! makeupalley.com has awesome reviews!





There are also lots of discount codes are sites where you can get fairly priced makeup, like allcosmeticswholesale.com





As for brands that are cheap but quite good, try ELF cosmetics, Wet n Wild, Maybelline, Covergirl, and Hard Candy.|||I do research on Youtube before I buy anything. That prevents me from getting a bad product, or something that's simply not for me.





I'm 16 and I cut out coupons like my mom. :x but it honestly helps so much. When I go shopping I take my little pouch of makeup and hair coupon. xD also, look in the papers for sales, like buy one get one half off, things like that.





The ELF makeup brand, sold at target, is a terrific value, stuff is 1-3 dollars depending. It's worth trying it out. :)





And be patient, whether it's waiting to read a review on a new product, or waiting for a favorite brand to go on sale. It'll be worth it. :D|||Do not spend money on the department store brands, Those are so not worth it if you are starting out. I'd say E.L.F. cosmetics are the BEST bang for your buck. Just watch out for sales and coupons because they are so worth it. Also, since you are starting make up, be sure to invest on a good make up remover and start a skin care routine. Make up can and will damage your skin if you dont remove it properly. Some make up can dry your skin or clog your pores no matter what so be sure your skin care routine can handle a lot of changes. At 13, foundations are a big no, no. Just be sure to buy gloss and blush. Eyeshadows, not so much...|||feelunique.com do discounts on cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment