Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Whats the best way to save money for my 1st car?

I want to start saving money for a good car. I have my eyes set on a Jeep Grand Cherokee. It is $3.900. I am studying to get my learners permit here real soon. And I have always wanted to Jeep Grand Cherokee. What the best way to save money for my 1st car?|||get a job put some in bank and let interest grow and start keeping change you never know i already have 5.00 this week from pennies dimes nickels and such|||get a job %26amp; put a certain amount in a savings account every week (or every time you get paid) like 10%-20%, so that way you have some money to spend, and your saving money for your car.|||When you buy a used car, you're also buying possible problems. Do your research on the car to see what the history is like. Go to Consumer Reports' web site and sign up for one month...it costs like $7 and it's worth it!





From what I've been told, Jeeps are generally good cars but I would check into it first.|||Are you currently employed? Do you have bills to pay?. Are you living with parents? do you get allowance? If you are employed, save atleast half of your paycheck, if not all. same with allowance. If you live at home, eat at home. So theres lots of ways of saving, from eating out less, and not spending on junk food. And if you go to Starbucks. Stop. Its the little things that add up.|||I am doin the same thing! its killin me! I want a 16,000 dollar car, but im only at like 5000. I am trying to get a job, but im only 15. Save your allowances, lunch money, shopping money, all that stuff. I earned about 900 $ put together in a year with just $3 a day for lunch. Another couple hundred from my allowances of $20 per friday. Right now I got a raise! to 25 every friday to 4 dollars everyday for lunch! yay. anyways if your still in HS do that and it helps really. In a few years you can probably get it before college.





best of luck!|||get a job|||Get a job and don't spend any of the money you earn. Put it in the highest interest bearing account you can find.





Also take into consideration the extra you'll need for taxes, title and license and paying for insurance and upkeep.|||Make sure your putting away at least 75% of what you earn per paycheck and if you don't work save every dime you get.....No shopping or going out to eat....|||Get a job and put the money in the bank and dont get a girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment