Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What jobs, and where, will allow me to save money the quickest?

I graduated from college not too long ago. I want to pay back my sizeable student loans as soon as possible, as well as save some money.





I don't mind if I have no life for awhile, and I don't mind relocating anywhere in the world. My degrees are business-related, but I'll work in any field whatsoever. As long as I can save a lot of money without suffering a certain death, I'm fine with it.





Thanks!|||Join the Army. When you go to Iraq, your income is tax free. Also there is nothing to spend money on while you are there.|||If your looking for a home based business contact me|||I dont care what anybody says and I think you are crazy if you ignore what I say right now. I have lived in NY, PA, FL, CA, and Thailand. The Bay Area California is the highest paying area for jobs with the most opportunities (Just compare a career builder search in that area compared to any other area in the country, much more results will show up for jobs, much more jobs and much higher paying). The Bay Area spoiled me. So many jobs and so many fun things to do. If you live in San Francisco its way too expensive. I lived in San Jose and it was cheap compared to what I was making by commuting about 20 minutes north or even 40 minutes on some jobs to San Francisco. Plus they have cheap public transportation throughout the entire area. Need to get to work? No problem, you can take light rail train for only $1.00 a day to your work in San Jose, or get off Light Rail 20 minutes north and get on Cal Train for like $1.75 and ride it in to San Francisco. Or you could take the city busses and ride a bike from the bus stop to your home, they let you bring your bike on all the trains and you can even put your bike on the front of the busses..theres a rack there for your bike. So you dont even have to worry about insurance or gas if you dont want to and really want to save money. I make money on the internet now but that was the best jobs I ever had in my life when I lived there 2 years ago. I mean even cashiers in grocery stores are making more. They make $18 an hour to start and your rent for a 1 room apartment in san jose is about $700 at the cheapest so if you have college you can easily make more than that and save alot in a short time. Im back in Florida now and its like a joke compared to the jobs in the Bay.|||try relocating to the middle east and go into real estate. dubai is the best place right now. the industry is booming, economy is getting better every year, and money is being thrown around in property investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment