Friday, December 2, 2011

Save money?

Please tell me the secret to save money. I really need to save.|||Stay away from debt. If you have no payments you will have money. Pay as you go and live on less than you make.


Dont obsess with the I love debt score. Banks brainwash people into thinking they need credit cards and a high I love debt score to make it in todays world. NOT TRUE.





A low score from not paying your bills is trouble. If you have a 0 score from not borrowing money you can still get an apartment and job and home loan with manual underwriting. The way its was done before the I love debt score. It's not a sub prime loan or a lier loan (like some people on here call it). You can get the same low interest rates.





Get a cash car. It'll get better gas mileage if its not dragging a payment book behind it.


NO PAYMENTS=CASH IN THE BANK!





Debt free is the way to be!


Debt is Dumb and cash is King!


One more thing.


Borrower is always slave to the lender. Always!|||I typically follow the rule of "Pay yourself first." Through direct deposit, 10% of my check goes to a savings account before I see it. That way, I never miss it.|||I was amazed of the number of people who have a small income, yet save money... I always made a lot of money but never saved ... I have 2 kids one is like me the other saved over 21.000 $ after 3 summer of full time works as a bus boy and week end during school at age 18


the secret is simple .. one does not spend and depends on other people to provide everything for him, the first knows his duties towards all his surrounding (girl friend, family etc... present for every body for all occasions.. generous and loving)


myself.. I never saved because many of my surroundings are in need, (elderly parents, kids, friends... I am an employer, and never deprived my staff from their bonuses, and many incentive...


and the last part that will make me sound dumb for many people, is that I never saved money, but I enjoy making people happy More than counting my balance in the bank, and most important I was never in need.. and the more I give the better I feel, and the more I receive


We don't take what we save when we live this world.. be smart save reasonably, do not live deprived to save...live a good life and care about others.. and do not follow TOO MUCH bank advisors and finance managers, they will make you adore the dollar|||willl power -- just for one month do not buy any wants and you will be surprise the amount of money you will have!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment