Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Whats the quickest way to save money to move?

Im trying to move out of my current unhealthy situation as quickly as possible. Luckily in my current unhealthy situation i dont have to pay rent so it frees up a lot of money for me. But do any of you know a quick way to keep it saved. Money just seems to burn through my hands. Recently i have been getting better at making it last but im afraid ill never be able to save it so i can get outta here. Does anyone have any thoughts suggestions anything?????|||give it to me... thats what i did i gave all monies to Mr.K when we moved that way i wouldnt spend it... and trust me save for 2 months cause that way you have pillow to land on if things go no bueno... hope this helps you out|||You need to discipline yourself and prioritize... DON'T spend the money! Put it in a bank account.|||Any thing to suggest is of risk and check before you actually invest. I am serially arranging in order of safety and liquidity :-


Gold or Platinum


Checking a/c with Bank


Bond


Mutual Fund (or some other name in your country)


Shares and stocks|||open up a separate savings account and make a direct deposit from your paychecks , as far as for the ammount you should deposit from every paycheck thats something you need to come up with based on the bills you do need to pay every month/week.... also try to go for a smaller bank/credit union thats not on every corner so that you dont get tempted to touch that account and when you open the account tell them you dont want them to send you a card , if they still do make sure to shred it .......... good luck|||I'm in the same boat (moving to NC) and all I can say is this...





Out of sight, out of mind!





I would suggest getting a savings account together (credit unions are good because they can yield interest if you have enough $$$) and start stowing away.





My method is to put in more then what you'd normally put in. The more money saved, the faster you can move... plus it keeps you from spending it on things you know you don't need. Buckle down and good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment