Friday, December 2, 2011

Save money?

im 14 and im saving money for an elec guitar do you have any good way for money saving? (plz i really need it)|||If I were you, I would open a savings account and then put any money I receive (Christmas, birthday, job, etc.) in there. The main point is just not to spend it. Or, make yourself a cut-off point and not spend more than the cut-off. I find it easier to save if I put my money in the bank, but it's not necessary. Good luck!|||This is tricky for you because if you put a 100 dollars or pounds away for a year then you may get 5 $/拢 interest.





So this is not really any use to you because this is not really going to help you get your guitar in the timescales that you would want.





So simply you need to find ways of getting money to save, just put it in a convenient bank (or Building soc in the uk). If you are in the UK then you need to be registered with the building society to ensure you do not get any tax deducted. The Building society will sort that out for you.





Good luck - I will look forward to the new Jimi Hendrix in five years time.|||I assume you are getting some money and you want to save it. The simple answer is, don't spend it. To make that easier ask your folks to open a savings account for you. Then, as soon as you have $5 or $10 dollars put it in the bank and leave it there (earning interest) until you have enough for the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment