Friday, December 2, 2011

What is the best plan to save money for a car?

. I didnt realize how hard it is to save money. I am looking to buy a used car. Price range between $1400. How and what is the best laid out plan to make this happen?|||(depending on yer income) u may need 2 lower yer standards on price range. i was able 2 buy a really nice car 4 way less than $1,000 @ the end of a college quarter w/ my refund $$$. if u find it hard 2 save, i'd certainly lower my standards considerably. u can usually get a good used car 4 a few hundred, that runs just fine; even bettern an expensive 1.


what i did 2 get a good car was put aside ALL non-essential bills that really don't need immedi8 attn. i was determined 2 save that $$$ since i was needing a car. i knew the day was coming when i'd have 2 buy 1, %26amp; when that day came, i was pleased @ the new found freedom (i lived my whole life w/o a car). it IS possible 2 save if yer determined 2 do it. if u know in yer heart that u NEED car, then u pray 2 God about it, %26amp; it'll happen IF u cut out ALL x-tras. u may or may not get the car u want, but u WILL get the 1 u NEED. i prayed about getting my 1'st car, %26amp; my prayer partner asked God on my behalf 4 the car i need 4 school. a friend of ours was willing 2 sell me their family van, %26amp; i was willing 2 look @ it, but had only a certain amt in savings. they went on vacation %26amp; my college quarter was 2 end in the 2 wks they were gone, %26amp; i just didn't have the time 2 wait. it was either get a car sooner, or fail my class. (i was having 2 live by some 1 else's schedule which cut me way short in the lab) %26amp; when i jumped @ the chance 2 get another car othern the 1 i was 2 c, it happened, %26amp; i was able 2 have my own schedule. i never bought the van i was supposed 2 c; there just wasn't time 2 wait. it probably wasn't meant 2 b. when my prayer partner prayed w/ me, we askt God 4 the car i NEED, %26amp; i soon after was blesst w/ a small car. 1 yr L8r, i was blesst w/ an even BETTER car 4 the same price i pd 4 the 1'st 1.|||find out how much money you will have left over after paying any bills.You may have to sacrifice any recreation that costs you money every week until you have enough money saved.|||Open a savings account at a credit union, or a bank near you - you will need a lot more than 1400 to get anything decent :]

No comments:

Post a Comment